How To Fix Your Epson Printer Error Code E-01?
The Epson is the name that has earned a place and reputation in the printer market recently and all the fame has come to Epson because of amazing printers. Sometimes the Epson printers also face errors and error code e-01 is one such error. Printer error code e-01is observed to be happening with the Epson Service Manual, which demonstrates a sort of big issue which troubles the user on the great level. It just means that the printer is unable to complete the self-test process. At the point when users are attempting to turn ON the printer, it starts to check for all frameworks. In the event that it is discovered that it can’t complete the self-test process at that point, the printer will concoct an error code e-01. So here, we will help you with a few stages to settle Epson printer error code e-01.
- First of all, unplugs the switch after turning off the printer and leave it in the same position at least for five minutes and try to switch on to check whether the issues are resolved. If not, then follow step 2.
- Now make sure you have removed the transportation lock of the printer completely and after that try to store the transportation lock very carefully.
- Sometimes the ejected CD tray also causes the error so make sure to send it to its rightful place and do no forcefully push or pull otherwise it will lead to more problems.
- Check the print cartridge and make sure it is functioning properly whether it’s installed wit CISS or not.
- Now you need to check the whole process of check up thoroughly as sometimes the ink tube prevent cartridge to move when it installed with CISS.
- The last step is to check the cartridge when the printer is in power-off mode and do a thorough clean up.
If the problem is still there even after doing and checking everything we stated in above steps then call our experts at Epson Printer Customer Service Number for help.